WWW Wednesday!

Wednesday 2 May 2012


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted at the awesome blog  Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What am I currently reading?
I am currently reading 'The Lucky One' by Nicolas Sparks. After I saw the trailer at the cinema (if your wondering I went to see 'The Hunger Games'... for the second time), despite my dislike for Zac Efron I found myself hooked and completely determined to see it and while I wait for it to be released, why not read it? The first chapter in this book kinda threw me as I knew the bare outline of the story and I was wondering if I'd got the right book but by the second chapter I was most definately caught; I have barely put it down since starting it though sadly I have had to put it on hold for the moment as it was an ibook on my Ipod Touch which I had to send off to get the screen fixed... after I dropped it :'( but I'm hoping to get back to reading it very soon!

What did I recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading the third book in the 'Night Huntress' series. I absalutely LOVE this series after Emily got me hooked on them by somehow convincing me to give the first a try. After finishing the first I got the second, then after the second I got the third and now I've finished the third I can't wait to get my hands on the fourth!! These books are never slow and most definately never boring or lacking in imagination but hey if you want more info go read Emily's review!!! :)

What do I think I will read next?
Hmmm... well as far as I know Emily has promised me at least two books Emily that I can read once she's finished with them and I was giving a book a few days ago by a family friend who had read it and thought I might enjoy it. 'Wonder' by R.J. Palacio follows the story of a young boy named Augie (short for August) who was born with a terrible facial abnormality. Not my normal pick but I'm looking forward to reading it. :)
What's your WWW Wednesday? Share them with me in comments.

Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.