A Song On Sunday (12)

Sunday 27 May 2012

It's Sunday so it's time for A Song On Sunday a weekly meme here at Confessions Of A Bookaholic. Want to take part? Easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Pick a song you love
2. Match it with a book you've read
3. Grab my button
4. Link back to me
5. Leave me a link so I can see your post
 
Since I just finished Divergent it seemed fitting to find a song to suit that but it's easier said than done. I eventually chose Born To Die by Lana Del Rey because it does seem like in their society that's what they're there for. It's as if they are used and then they die. Which is why this song is particularly fitting. What do you think? 

Share your Song On Sunday with me!
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.