Busy Busy Busy...

Monday 7 May 2012


Lately I have been getting LOADS of review requests. I really do appreciate them but I just don't have the time to read them. So from now till some time in the future I cannot accept requests for me to review PDF's/ digital copies of books. They take me a lot longer to read because I have to read them on the computer. Exceptions will be made for books I have previously promised to review of course. I find it much more enjoyable to read physical books so I will keep accepting those. So if you have a paperback you want me to review then there's more chance of me accepting it. If I have to reject your book - very sorry - but I'm ALWAYS open to giveaways, guest posts and author interviews. Because I mean who doesn't love a good giveaway?
Hope that cleared some things up and remember August is always my least busy time!

Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

1 People dared to comment.:

Michael Cargill said...

You know a book blogger has hit the big time when they get too many offers of free books...!

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.