WWW Wednesday (4)

Wednesday 11 April 2012



I have managed to go a week without a meme so I've let myself do this one. WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three questions…
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Justice by Jade Varden
 Well I'm currently reading two books, I was in the middle of Justice by Jade Varden but then I had the urge to read My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I am really enjoying both books so look out for some positive reviews coming soon.

What did you recently finish?
Thirteen Reasons WhyI recently finished Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher and I LOVED it. I have already written a review and it's scheduled for tomorrow - because I eventually figured out how to do that - so come back tomorrow for the review.


What do you think you will read next?
Before I FallUnearthly (Unearthly, #1)I have no idea because one of my orders just arrived so I have two new books (Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and Unearthly by Cynthia Hand) but I can't choose. I may just reread The Hunger Games or Clockwork Angel because I've been wanting to do that for a while and I have enough reviews scheduled to keep you occupied.  


What's your WWW Wednesday?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

2 People dared to comment.:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're enjoying Justice :) hopefully not a 'ranty review' coming as they seem to get me in the same mood and I post ranty comments in agreement with you lol

Thirteen Reasons looks so good - thanks for the recommendation this week - will definitely be adding it, although seriously concerned it might make me cry

Anonymous said...

Unearthly has been on my shelf for so long now. I really need to read it at some point.

By the way you are nominated for The Sunshine Blog Award!
Take a look!

http://stephii-bookfever.blogspot.com/2012/04/sunshine-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.