My Favorite Book Of March

Sunday 1 April 2012

Pinch Punch First Day Of The Month! We are now in April which means I get to pick my favorite book of March. I went onto my Goodreads page, as I always do and looked at the books I'd read this month. I was very disappointed. I'd read only four (1/2) books last month and they weren't particularly good. The one book that I enjoyed the most was...

Darkfever (Fever, #1)

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning!
I gave this book 4.5 stars. Read my review 

What was your favorite book of March? Tell me about it!
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.