A Song On Sunday (9)

Saturday 5 May 2012


Beka, whom you all MUST know by now, asked to do my Song On Sunday post because she found the perfect song. And I much happily obliged. Don't worry I haven't gone AWOL again! Enjoy.

Hiya everyone! Tis me (Beka). Well seeing as Emily hasn't got round to posting her own SoS I'll go first. I have been ridiculously over-excited since Thursday evening when and descovered this song... then inspiration hit! (and inspiration never hits) for the first time I have a book to go with my song YAY :D So without further ado (is that how you write it?) my Song on Sunday for this week is:


'Lonely' by Christina Perri


As I said I discovered this song on Thursday when looking up Christina Perri songs... and I have been singing it several times a day since XD This song I have matched with 'Shatter Me' by Tahereh Mafi. I think this song is perfect for Juliette while she is living in her cell... so sad :'( Anyway I'll let you listen and get back to me: Do you agree? Do you have a better book to match this song? or even do you have a better song for Juliette?


P.S. I advise you to skip the first 30secs as it only consists of very irritating type-writer sounds >:(

Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.