A Song On Sunday (7)

Sunday 22 April 2012

 Welcome to 'A Song On Sunday', an original meme here at Confessions Of A Bookaholic.

To take part all you have to do is:

1. Pick a song you love
2. Match it with a book you've read
3. Grab my button
4. Link back to me
5. Leave me a link so I can see your post

Simple as that


Today's song is by my favorite band of all time. I've been searching frantically for a book to go with this song and at last I thought of one. Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman. I loved this series and it's all about racism and inequality. While this song isn't about racism it is about inequality and I think it gets the message across pretty well. All of The Script's songs make me feel very sorry for Danny (main singer) whoever keeps breaking his heart has a lot of fans to answer to! Read my review of Nought and Crosses here and enjoy the video.




Do you think the song goes well? Could you think of a better one? What is your Song On Sunday? Share them with me. Music + Reading, can you think of a better combination? I can't except maybe reading and chocolate. Hmm...
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

1 People dared to comment.:

Anonymous said...

Good choice - I'm getting quite into The Script and like this one and it does fit well with N&C. Here's my SoS :)

http://melcj.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/song-on-sunday-3/

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.