WWW Wednesday (February 1st)

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hello everyone, It's W...W...W...Wednesday. No I do not have a stutter that's really what its called. WWW Wednesday is hosted by Should Be Reading. To join in just answer these questions:

1) What are you currently reading?

2) What did you recently finish reading?

3) What do you think you'll read next?

Here's my answers:
I'm Currently Reading:


Hope's Daughter by Melanie Cusick-Jones. I'm really enjoying it so far, it's really hard to stop reading it. Highly addictive, a great new dystopia (I think) novel. I don't want to give too much away but I'm really loving the male lead. Have you read it? What do you think? Review coming soon (or as soon as I've got enough time to finish it, I'm busy busy busy).
I Recently Finished:



The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I really loved this book, enough to give it 5 whole stars which was hard for me as you know how much I love awkward numbers. I found the storyline utterly captivating and the main heroine didn't irritate me (A first!). I found her strong and didn't need to be saved by her true love every five minutes which was really great. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. To find out more read my full review.
I Think I Will Read:


Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer next. I quite liked the first book in the series Nightshade (Read my review here) so I decided to buy the second. Since then there has been so many other books that got in the way but I am determined to read this next but who knows, it may have to wait a little longer. My friend just finished it and said it's kinda depressing so it depends what kind of mood I'm in. Maybe I will regret not reading it sooner, you never know. Have you read it? Is it any good?

What about you? Tell me about your WWW Wednesday, what do you think of the book your currently reading? Or the one that you just finished. Leave me links to yours or if you don't have a blog just leave me a comment :) Thanks for reading.
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

1 People dared to comment.:

Anonymous said...

Wolfsbane is definitely worth reading! :)

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.