Monday Musings 06/02/12

Monday 6 February 2012

Hello everyone, this is my second Musing Monday. This awesome meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.
This weeks question is:
Did you do any reading in lieu of watching the football game, yesterday, or were you foregoing reading to watch the game? If you read a book (or books) what did you choose?

Well personally I have absolutly no interest in football and I live in an all female household. The feminists we are we do not watch any sport on TV, so I had the whole day to read (and do all of the other things I had been leaving to the last minute). I started Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer which I had been meaning to start for a long time. I also finished Hope's Daughter and Alibi's Ghosts both of which I have written reviews for if you want to check them out. So what about you? Are you a devoted sports fan? Share your Musing Monday with me!

Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

2 People dared to comment.:

Michael Cargill said...

I am a man but don't follow sport as much as I used to. However these days I very rarely read at home for some reason.

So, um, I didn't watch football and I didn't do any reading either. Unless forums and reading quest details in a computer game counts as reading.

That's a point. What about palm-readers?

Why is life so complicated?

Rachel Rowlands said...

Good answer, hehe, I also read all day! :)

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.