I Got Interviewed!

Friday 24 February 2012


As my title tells you I got interviewed, it's really strange because I'm not even famous (yet) but it was quite fun. The interview was posted on the awesome blog Aside From Writing. To check out my interview and this lovely blog go here. I'd love you to check out my interview and I'm positive the people behind Aside From Writing would love more followers (Who doesnt?).  I really hope you like it.

Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

3 People dared to comment.:

Rachel said...

Hey, I just found your blog through the Adrian Fangroup on Goodreads.

I love your design. New follower :)

congrats on the interview. Interviews are fun, especially about books

Michael Cargill said...

Nice one sis.

It's always good when people take notice of the work you put into things.

You are doing fine with both your blog and the Goodreads group.

Emily said...

Hey I love new followers and thanks for joining my group!

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.