In My Mailbox (#1)

Sunday 12 February 2012


Hello everyone, it's my first In My Mailbox! Or in my case on my e-reader. But there's no need to be confusing so mailbox it is. I've been wanting to start this for a while but it's not often I get lots of books. It must be my lucky week because I managed to get hold of 6 ebooks that I have been wanting to read for ages and at really cheap prices.
So here they are:

The Hunger Games (Catching Fire and Mockingjay) By Suzanne Collins, Wither By Lauren Destefano, Dark Fever By Karen Marie Moning, One Foot In The Grave By Jeaniene Frost and  Clockwork Prince By Cassandra Clare. Phew that was a mouthful. So expect reviews of these very soon. What's in your mailbox this week?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

7 People dared to comment.:

Rachel Rowlands said...

Catching Fire and Mockingjay are amazing - you'll LOVE them! :) I really want to read some books by Cassandra Clare, too. I've been hearing about them just about everywhere.

Mar said...

Loved Clockwork Prince!!
Happy reading!

My IMM

Emily said...

@ book prowl: you hav to read them, their amazing!
@Mar: totally agree and love your imm

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! New follower too. I love the Hunger Games series. I need to read Clockwork Prince.
My IMM

Unknown said...

Awesome haul this week, Emily!
The Hunger Games series was incredible, and Wither was SO GOOD. I hope you enjoy them all!

Stop by my blog

Miri said...

Oooooh, Cathing Fire and Mockingjay are AMAZING!:) Honestly, I'm actually kind of jealous that you haven't read them yet and the joy of discovering Katniss' story is still laying ahead of you.

I heard a lot of good things about Clockwork Prince, too, actually I heard a lot of good things about Cassandra Clare in general. Sadly I haven't read any of her novels yet, but I think they are going to be on my 'to buy as soon as possible'-list pretty soon.

Also, I tagged you, Emily. You can read the whole thing and all about it on my blog: http://itishowyouarenot.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged.html

Hope you're having a great day and you're enjoying these wonderful books:)

Emily said...

Wow thanks Miri! I was a bit confused at first wondering what tagged means but I now no and it looks fun!!!
Oh and by the way, those of you who have not read clockwork prince HAVE to! I'm nearly finished it and it's put me through a whole cycle of emotions. I was laughing my head of at one part in particular.

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.