Before I do my top ten I have a confession to make... I had to Google what 'playing hooky' was. I honestly have never heard that phrase before. For those of you who are as clueless as I am 'playing hooky' means skipping work or school (according to Google anyway). So top ten book's I'd skive for? Well I have much to many books for that list so I will do top ten books I would reread while 'playing hooky' (does the phrase annoy you as much as it does me?)
So my top ten:
1) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: I loved these books and they would probably be my first choice to reread, I'm not sure I would ever read Mockingjay because that just depressed me.
2) The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: I adore TID, Cassandra Clare is an amazing writer and the characters she makes are also amazing: Will Herondale in particular. I would love to reread these but I just don't have the time. I may just have to take a day off...
3) The Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine: This series has never once bored me and I've read 11 of them. The twelfth is coming out really soon so I would love to reread these before it does.
4) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: ADRIAN! Need I say more? No, I really love the story it's self is just awesome, it used to be my favorite but I've read so many awesome books since this.
5) Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: I liked this series and I'd like to see Patch again while I try and get hold of Silence.
6) Noughts And Crosses by Malorie Blackman: Definitely a favorite of mine and one of the more serious books I've read, very hard to explain. Read my review!
7) Before I Die by Jenny Downham: A very sad book which I can hardly remember, I liked it at the time so I'm hoping to like it as much a second time.
9) My Name Is Memory by Anne Brashares: Really liked this book, a fast read for a day off.
10) The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer: I'm constantly dissing Twilight but it's hard to make fun of something that you can't remember at all.I definitely should read this again.
So what's your TTT?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK