Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Before I do my top ten I have a confession to make... I had to Google what 'playing hooky' was. I honestly have never heard that phrase before. For those of you who are as clueless as I am 'playing hooky' means skipping work or school (according to Google anyway). So top ten book's I'd skive for? Well I have much to many books for that list so I will do top ten books I would reread while 'playing hooky' (does the phrase annoy you as much as it does me?)
So my top ten:


1) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: I loved these books and they would probably be my first choice to reread, I'm not sure I would ever read Mockingjay because that just depressed me.


2) The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: I adore TID, Cassandra Clare is an amazing writer and the characters she makes are also amazing: Will Herondale in particular. I would love to reread these but I just don't have the time. I may just have to take a day off...


3) The Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine: This series has never once bored me and I've read 11 of them. The twelfth is coming out really soon so I would love to reread these before it does.


4) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: ADRIAN! Need I say more? No, I really love the story it's self is just awesome, it used to be my favorite but I've read so many awesome books since this.


5) Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: I liked this series and I'd like to see Patch again while I try and get hold of Silence.


6) Noughts And Crosses by Malorie Blackman: Definitely a favorite of mine and one of the more serious books I've read, very hard to explain. Read my review!


7) Before I Die by Jenny Downham: A very sad book which I can hardly remember, I liked it at the time so I'm hoping to like it as much a second time.


8) Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow: Quite a good series and I tried reading the latest and I was very confused so that has been put on hold until I reread the others.

9) My Name Is Memory by Anne Brashares: Really liked this book, a fast read for a day off.

10) The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer: I'm constantly dissing Twilight but it's hard to make fun of something that you can't remember at all.I definitely should read this again.

So what's your TTT?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

2 People dared to comment.:

Michael Cargill said...

Bah, another blah blah blah blah HUNGERS GAME IS WOWSEES blah blah blah blah.

Mine would be Stephen King stuff like The Stand and Pet Semetary. Probably some non-fiction WWII like Stalingrad by Antony Beevor.

Has your bezzie got the taste for blogging yet?

Emily said...

I like some of Stephen Kings's (The Shining) but I find others quite tedious (IT)
And Beka enjoyed blogging but I don't think she will be making her own any time soon, but you never know

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.