Top Ten Tuesday 3#

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hello everyone, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke And The Bookish. Todays theme is top 10 covers of books released in 2012 (already released or upcoming)
So here's mine in no paticular order:


I don't know what it is about the Black Dawn colour but I really like it, sadly this is the american version though. I love all of the Need series covers but I think Endure is the best yet, the eye is so pretty! I am yet to read The Mortal Instruments series but I'm planning to this year and I just the City Of Lost Souls cover.
I'd never even heard of Enchanted before today but the cover strongly reminds me of Alice In Wonderland. Don't you think? The Golden Lily cover is awesome a little dull but still awesome, I'm desperate to read it! I really like the Everneath colour, the girl on the front has the look of a Goddess.
I haven't read the series that A Million Suns belongs to but the covers so pretty, look at the sky! I can't wait to read Fever and the covers really elegant although not as pretty as Wither. Love love love the Incarnate cover, the mask is so cool!
Another series I've been meaning to read! The Hallowed cover is so pretty though I think it would have looked better a little more colourful.
So what are your favorite covers this year? Tell me about them!
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

4 People dared to comment.:

Laura @ My Enchanted Bookshelf said...

I don't know about you; but I had A LOT of trouble picking just 10!! I also chose the Unearthly Series (yes - series - I couldn't decide if I liked Unearthly or Hallowed more so I chose both. I totally cheated, LOL) and again the Wither series b/c I love both Wither and Fever's covers. I had Everneath as well; Incarnate was sooo close; it would've been like #12. LOL Great pics; new follower as well. Feel free to stop by my Top 10

Rachel said...

i don't care if the golden lily has the best cover in the world, i just want to read it. i love the million suns cover, its beautiful and sparkly. the everneath cover stands out brightly with the red color choice.

Sara (of the Page Sage) said...

I need to read The Mortal Instruments! I read both books in the Infernal Devices and I love Cassandra Clare's writing now! :D

Cel and Ela said...

Glad to know City of Lost Souls, Fever and Hallowed are in there. I absolutely can't wait to read them! :)

So you've been "tagged". For more info, click here.

-Ela@ YA Anonymous

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.