Musing Monday (3)

Monday 5 March 2012

Hello everyone, Musing Monday is hosted by Should Be Reading.
Today's question is...

When you walk into a bookstore — any bookstore — what’s the first section you head toward (what draws you)?


My answer:
I love book shops! I hardly ever buy anything from them but I can spend hours in one shop. I usually stick to one section, the young adult section. Yes I walk past the travel books, the school books and of course Justin Bieber's autobiography which seems to be everywhere. Nothing distracts me from my mission to get to my favorite section. My closest bookshop -WH Smith- is pathetically stocked but I spend a long time in there nonetheless, it's a wonder the shopkeepers don't know me by name.
What about you? What section do you head straight for? And the ultimate question...
Would you be distracted by Justin Bieber's autobiography???
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

10 People dared to comment.:

Anonymous said...

I'm a YA fan myself! The only way I would be distracted by the Bieber autobio is if I were watching it burn lol. No Bieber Fever here!
http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/musing-mondays-3/

Natasha Zaleski said...

I usually had to the science fiction/fantasy section. And I have no interest in Justin Beiber.

Unknown said...

Nice answer. I usually head to the fiction section.

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/musing-mondays.html

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha Zaleski said...

I don't know if anyone watches Pawn Stars on the History Channel (I love that show). One of the characters dressed up as Justin Bieber and the co-owner (The Old Man) had no idea who he was and kept calling him Beaver instead of Beiber.

Emily said...

No Bieber fever her either :D
Only problem would be dragging my sister past it!

Emily said...

I don't watch it but that sounds hilarious! Justin Beaver!

Kell said...

Good answer. :)
My Monday Memes

Natasha Zaleski said...

I said characters. I meant people. It's a real show, not a book. Haha.

Kwizgiver said...

My local bookshop recently closed and like you, they knew (or should have known) my name.

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.