The Golden Lily And Black Dawn First Chapter's Released!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hey everyone, very short post here and about The Golden Lily again - hopefully your as excited for it as I am and not getting annoyed at my constant posts. The first chapter has been released! I just read it and It was SO good. It should tide you over until the book comes out in June. Less than three months but still way too long!! Anyway without further ado, to read it click here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Remember that last dramatic sentance in Bloodlines?

And we have the first two chapters of Black Dawn by Rachel Caine. Another book I am totally excited for! Black Dawn comes out a bit sooner than The Golden Lily; It comes out on the first of May. A little over a month! Anyone who read Last Breath will know just how epic - and I don't use that word very often - it was. So to read the first two chapters go here.

And read my reviews of Last Breath and Bloodlines!!

3 People dared to comment.:

Rachel said...

I really loved the first chapter of the golden lily! it was amazing!

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

I am so excited for Black Dawn! I love those preview chapters. Thanks for posting about them! :)

Emma 12 said...

It`s gonna be awsome.
It`s gonna be amazing!
Your gonna want more no doubt.
I CANT`T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.