A Song On Sunday (11)

Sunday 20 May 2012

It's Sunday so it's time for A Song On Sunday a weekly meme here at Confessions Of A Bookaholic. Want to take part? Easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Pick a song you love
2. Match it with a book you've read
3. Grab my button
4. Link back to me
5. Leave me a link so I can see your post



Today's song is Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson, I think it really suits Twilight. No I don't hate the song but you'd think that since I'm matching it to Twilight. No I just think that the speed that Bella rushes into her relationship with Edward is reflected in this song. The lyrics "Hey I just met you and this is crazy" spring to mind because it was crazy! Who wants to date a discoball? And the end of the video... well I'll let you make your own mind up about that! :)


Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UKHave you got another song? Show me your SOS posts!

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.