Top Ten... Authors I'd Like To See On A Reality Show

Tuesday 15 May 2012


Yes I said I was giving up Top Ten Tuesday but I've changed my mind, it was too hard for me to get rid of something that involved lists when I am such a list fanatic. Top Ten Tuesday is here to stay unless I decide to get rid of it again.
So Today's topic is:
Top Ten... Authors I'd Like To See On A Reality Show
Yay an author reality show! I would definatly ship them all of to Australia to be on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

1. Cassandra Clare: She is absolutely one of my favorite authors of  all time. Her writing is exquisite and beautifully crafted so who wouldn't want to know what she's like in real life? My guess is she is awesome - cos she thought up Will and Jace - but she has an evil streak - because of the pain she's put me through because of Will. I might want her in the Bush-tucker Trials because of that.

2. Suzanne Collins: She wrote The Hunger Games so of course she's a genius. Her survival instincts displayed in her books may serve her well in the jungle but anyone who's read Mockingjay will probably be with he when I say we need her to eat a few grasshoppers.

3 and 4. Rachel Caine and Richelle Mead: I think these two would get on really well as they are both fans of each others work. There are no vampires in the jungle - that we know of - but there are plenty of fanged animals to keep them busy.

5,6 and 7. Becca Fitzpatrick, Cynthia Hand and Lauren Kate: I love Becca Fitzpatrick and Cynthia Hand's books so I'm thinking we stick them in there with Lauren Kate to give her some lessons on what actually makes an angel book.

8. Tahereh Mafi: I just love her! Her book is amazing and from the videos I've seen of her she seems like a kind down to earth girl. She'd be the ray of sunshine for the camp.

9.  Malorie Blackman: From what I've seen of her she seems like a charismatic bubbly person and who wouldn't want her in the camp. I also think she seems like a strong woman who's not afraid of getting a bit muddy and that would come in handy in the jungle.

10. Stephanie Meyer: She gave us sparkly-stalker vampires. Enough said!

Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

2 People dared to comment.:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Love your list! (Jace is one of my favorite characters!)
My TTT

Michael Cargill said...

I just knew old Collins would on there somewhere...!

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.