Stacking The Shelves (3)

Sunday 24 June 2012

STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking the shelves is hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. This week I bought seven books even though I haven't actually read any of the others I bought last week. I really do need to stop buying books, I have officially completely run out of space.


Bought:


Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)Everneath (Everneath, #1)

I'm excited to read Hallowed since I absolutely loved the first book, Unearthly. 
Everneath is my Random Read this month and how could have I not bought it with such a stunning cover? I may have bought it because of that alone. 

Forbidden (The Demon Trappers, #2)       Starcrossed

I have been waiting to read Forbidden for a long time and I saw it in the shop and had to get it. 
My friend has been going on at me to read Starcrossed for ages so I got that at the same time.

Unravelling       Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)

I bought Unravelling because somehow reading the blurb pulled me in, a countdown to save the world? I needed to know what happens. 
I've seen Paranormalcy around about and thought it was about time I had a look at it.

Memoirs of a Geisha

I haven't ever wanted to read Memoirs Of A Geisha but it had been in a charity shop I went to for months and I felt sorry for it so I bought it and it doesn't look too bad. Plus it was less than a pound which is always a good thing.

So what did you get? Are your shelves as full as mine?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

1 People dared to comment.:

Bo said...

I confess I also bought Everneath because of the cover. I haven't been able to get to it yet. Hallowed is on my short list as I loved Unearthly. Took me a while to warm up to it, but I thought it was a really good book.
Starcrossed, amazing. I have the sequel, Dreamless, which is also on my short list. Paranormaly as well.
Great haul and really good books. Enjoy!

While I didn't receive as much as you this week, stop by and see what I got if you have the time.
Tammy
http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves.html

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.