May Book Awards

Saturday 2 June 2012

Welcome, welcome to Confessions Of A Bookaholic Monthly Book Awards. I only read 7 books last month which is pretty pitiful compared to last month's 18 but the books I did read were awesome!

So without further ado I give you May's winners...

The Most Beautiful Cover Award Goes To...
Black Dawn By Rachel Caine
Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12)
I just love the writing it's so shiny!!!
Not keen on the girl but that's beside the point.

The Best Book Award Goes To...
Divergent By Veronica Roth
Divergent (Divergent, #1)
I just LOVED it! It's not just my favorite from May but one of my favorite's ever! Anyone who hasn't already read it needs to... NOW!

The Most Disappointing Book Award Goes To...
Specials By Scott Westerfield
Specials (Uglies, #3)
I'm not saying I didn't like it because I did. My problem is I loved the first two and this one just didn't live up to my expectations.

The Most Annoying Character Award Goes To...
Meghan Chase From The Iron King By Julie Kagawa
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
I did like this book but I think I would have liked it more if she had been less annoying. I don't know what it was but she just got on my nerves.

The Most Awesome Character Award Goes To...
Shane and Myrnin From Black Dawn and Four and Tris From Divergent
Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12)Divergent (Divergent, #1)
I just couldn't pick! Shane and Myrnin are awesome as ever but Tris and Four were equally so. And yes Tris is female - I actually like a female character.

So what books would you put into these categories?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.