Reviews Coming Soon

Saturday 7 April 2012

I'm running a little behind on my reviews because I've been VERY busy so here's an update of books I will be reviewing soon. Some I've read others are in the post on the way to my house.


Read:
MatchedForgottenUndead

In the post:
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)Before I Fall
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1)A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1)

Have you read any of these? What did you think? Can you predict the ratings I'm going to give them? I've got quite a bit of money at the moment so any recommendations for me? Look out for the reviews!
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

6 People dared to comment.:

Linny said...

Looks like you've got a lot of great reads ahead! I myself haven't gotten to read any of those titles yet, but I've heard good things about many of them.

Natasha Zaleski said...

I've read The Iron King, Unearthly, and A Great and Terrible Beauty. I enjoyed Unearthly but wasn't too impressed with The Iron King and A Great and Terrible Beauty.

Michael Cargill said...

Go for it Ems!

About the only one I recommend off the top of my head is that 11.22.63 book by Stephen King.

Emily said...

I quite like Stephen King so I may check it out thanks!

Emily said...

Thats a shame, I hope I like them

Emily said...

So have I! I can't wait for them to arrive

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.