Teaser Tuesday (3)

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hello everyone, Teaser Tuesday is hosted by should be reading. The rules are simple:
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open it to a random read.
3. Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on the page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
5. Share the title and author so others can find the book.

I'm Currently Reading...

Destined by P.C and Kristen Cast
My Teaser:
“It is possible because of females, and their
manipulations,” Kalona said darkly. He knew all too
well how one could fall prey to them.


Kalona's kinda sexist right? Kinda annoying! So what are your teasers?

1 People dared to comment.:

Anonymous said...

Nice teaser. I really don't know what to think of Kalona. *sigh* House of night frustrates me.

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.