Waiting on... Thursday?

Thursday 1 March 2012


Hello everyone, time for another Waiting On Wednesday Thursday. I was busy yesterday so I couldn't post it. Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. The book I'm waiting on today is Clockwork Princess By Cassandra Clare (May contain spoilers for CA and CP). It doesn't yet have a cover but there are some awesome fan made ones I will share with you:



Really awesome aren't they? Which is your favorite? Mines the third one. Anyway Clockwork Princess is released in 2013, so long it's unfair! It was originally supposed to be released this year but it got pushed back, very sad. Here's the synposis:
"In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it's too late. As Jem's health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves — even if it means never seeing the other one again? "

I really can't wait, the first two books were A-MAZING! So I have hugly high expectations for the next and final book in The Infernal Devices triology. So whats your WOW?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.