Hush Hush By Becca Fitzpatrick

Saturday 14 January 2012

Hello everyone, sorry I havent reviewed anything for a while. I've been very very busy. So now i'm going to review the last book I read in 2011. Hush Hush is the first in the series of books that follow Nora Grey as she tries to have a normal life, this is until she meets the mysterious Patch.

Nora starts to feel strangely attracted to him. But there is also something telling her that there is something differant about him.  He is your typical bad boy but with a secret. He is... Ooo you thought I was going to tell you didn't you? Well sorry you will have to read it and find out yourself :)
Here is the synposis:

"For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She’s never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment. But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora’s not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can’t decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

It sounds awesome right? Well personally I really liked this book, I think most of the characters were very well developed, I found Vee and Patch in paticular great characters. For me the main character Nora Grey had minimal personality and I find that the little personality she did have changed constantly. Although she is not the worst character I've seen in all the books I've read. The worst by far would have to be Elena Gilbert from the Vampire Diaries but that's another story. I would reccomend this book to paranormal romance lovers. I would give this book 4/5 stars. Thankyou for reading.

My favorite quote:
"You smell good, too,” said Patch
“It’s called a shower.” I was staring straight ahead. When he didn’t answer, I turned sideways. “Soap. Shampoo. Hot water.”
“Naked. I know the drill.”
- Patch And Nora

Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.