Stacking The Shelves (7)

Sunday 21 October 2012

STSmall_thumb[2]Stacking the shelves is hosted over at Tynga's Reviews. This week I rediscovered Amazon and I can't go on that website without buying something at least. And by something I mean at least five books each time. Click the images for more information on Goodreads.
So here is what I got:

Bought:
Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle, #2)City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

I bought Rebel Angels because although I didn't like the first one all that much I have been told they get better and I'm hoping that's true. City Of Lost Souls is another story all together, I've loved all of Cassandra Clare's books so I'm certain I will love this one just as much. I'm surprised I didn't buy it sooner actually.

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)

I got The Immortal Rules on Netgallery, twice, but I never read it in time so I decided to just buy it myself. Cinder looks like a really awesome retelling and I haven't read many of those.

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)

Everyone is always talking about Under The Never Sky so I gave into temptation and bought it just so I could see what all the fuss was about. I read Rachel Vincent's Shifter's series and loved it so much that I had to try her young adult series. My Soul To Take's cover really is stunning minus the Twilight comparison of course.

For Review:
Fireseed One

The author wrote to me requesting a review of FireSeed and after looking it up I much happily obliged.

Library: 

Crossed (Matched, #2)

I didn't like the first book, Matched, all that much so I thought I would try out the Crossed from the library instead of paying for it.


I also received some swag from the lovely Corrine Jackson, sorry the pictures the wrong way round. I couldn't change it.

What books did you get recently? Leave me your links and I'll check them out.
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

4 People dared to comment.:

Unknown said...

OMG I love the Gemma Doyle series! Libba Bray is one of my favorite authors and I finally got the chance to meet her at a signing for the Diviners this past week :) So much awesome stuff! I'm super excited for Touched and I can't wait to go to the book launch party! Happy reading! Check out my STS:

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

bookworm105 said...

I love Cinder and Under the Never Sky! They were amazing reads! I'm reading The Immortal Rules currently and i'm enjoying it. Happy reading!

Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

Emily said...

Lucky you meeting Libba! I'd love to.

Emily said...

I know I can't wait to get to them!

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.