Waiting On Wednesday (#1)

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted over at Breaking the Spine - an event spotlighting the upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

I have taken part in this meme before but I wasn't very constant so I'm starting afresh which is why I've listed this post as '#1'.

So what book am I eagerly anticipating today?


The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)Title: The Dream Thieves 
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Series: The Raven Cycle, #2
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal
Release Date: September 17th 2013
Cover Rating: 3/5 Stars
Synopsis: Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...


What's so good about it?
After utterly adoring everything about the first book, The Raven Boys, I absolutely have to read this! This series has some of the best character development of any books I've read so it's only natural I want to see what happens next. One thing I am disappointed about is the cover, I thought the first one was gorgeous and, although this one is nice, it's nowhere near as good as the  first.

What are you looking forward to this week?

4 People dared to comment.:

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

YES! I loved reading The Raven Boys. I really, really can't wait to read this. Ronan!
My WoW

Becca said...

Ah, I'm looking forward to that one too. The Raven Boys was the first thing of Steifvater's that I read, and I really enjoyed it.

Sarah said...

Hello Emily and other fellow book bloggers. One of the funnest and biggest book events ever is taking place VERY SOON. To learn how to get the inside scoop, go here: http://enchantedbyabook.blogspot.com/2013/07/are-you-ready-for-biggest-book-blogger.html


Sorry, nonbloggers cannot get the inside scoop, however, you are the ones who will participate in this fun event!!! It is a surprise and shall be FUN!

miamichrysler said...

Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!
Miami

Chrysler

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.