I'm Back!!

Monday 1 July 2013

Hi everyone! It's been so long I'm surprised if you still remember me. But I have some good news; I'm back!! Yes, I will once again be posting reviews and just bookish talk. There are some meme's I've been hoping to restart so you'll have to look out for them.

Of course I have to say a huge thank you to Sarah for taking care of the blog for me - go and follow her over at Enchanted By A Book. I am hugely appreciative and I really hope you enjoyed reading her reviews as I did. Speaking of which, I wasn't originally planning to review anything she already did but I have decided I will. This is because I think it's really important to see other point of views so that readers can make informed decisions on what books are worth their time (and which should be promptly thrown out of the window, never to be spoken of again).

Anyway, I'm going to plan my reviews - hopefully - weeks ahead this time around so I'm not caught out by computer malfunctions again. I'm so glad to be back and I hope you didn't miss me too much!

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.