A Song On Sunday (12)

Sunday 3 June 2012

It's Sunday so it's time for A Song On Sunday a weekly meme here at Confessions Of A Bookaholic. Want to take part? Easy! Just follow these steps:


1. Pick a song you love
2. Match it with a book you've read
3. Grab my button
4. Link back to me

5. Leave me a link so I can see your post 


I've been looking for more excuses to choose songs by The Script for my SOS's because they are just amazing (and Irish!). So look what we have here... Dead Man Walking by The Script seems to fit Lauren DeStefano's Wither remarkably well. Wither is set in a dystopian world in which women only live to twenty and men twenty five. They know when they're going to die so I'd say they felt like dead men (and women) walking. What do you think?


What's your Song On Sunday this week?
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

2 People dared to comment.:

Gabic said...

My first Song on Sunday post:
http://gabicreads.blogspot.com/2012/07/song-on-sunday-1.html

Gabic said...

Second SOS Post (Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved):
http://gabicreads.blogspot.com/2012/07/song-on-sunday-2.html

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.