Weekly Review Link Up (09/12/12 - 15/12/12)

Saturday 8 December 2012

Last weeks linky was a huge success so here's this week's.
Feel free to spread the word since the more people who link up, the more people that are likely to read you're reviews. You don't need to follow me in order to link up but I would love you too since ultimately this is something to get everyone more followers and comments. I will post a new linky every Saturday which will become active at 12am on Sunday and remain active for a week.
Please read the guidelines before linking.

Guidelines for linking up: 
ONLY link to book reviews, no interviews, guest posts etc.
ONLY link reviews published this week - 09/12/12 - 15/12/12
ENSURE the link goes directly to your review NOT your blog, example:
Incorrect: http://emily-confessionsofabookaholic.blogspot.co.uk/
Correct: http://emily-confessionsofabookaholic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/legend-by-marie-lu.html
(I noticed a lot of people linked straight to their blogs last week and I'm not going to delete the links since it was the first week but this time please make sure to do it right)
ENTER the name and author of the book as well as your blog name, example:
Confessions Of A Bookaholic - City Of Bones By Cassandra Clare 
DON'T put your links in the comments, only the linky please!





Happy linking!
Email me at: confessionsofabookaholic@LIVE.CO.UK

0 People dared to comment.:

Post a Comment

Hey there, let me know what you think of my post, I try to reply every comment I get so do check back.

Note: This blog is an award free zone, you commenting and following is reward enough!

Blog contents © Confessions Of A Bookaholic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.